To go straight to Youth Concern’s shop2fundraise page and start shopping immediately click here.
If you need a bit of help to understand how to use the shop2fundraise website to generate valuable funds for vulnerable young people in the Aylesbury area, then please read on!
You can help raise funds for Youth Concern (Aylesbury) by doing your usual shopping online, through a Shop for Charity website and it won’t cost you a penny! Tescos, Amazon, E-bay and many other major online retailers are involved in the scheme by donating a percentage of each consumer’s purchases to the charity of the purchasers choice.
Youth Concern (Aylesbury) is delighted to be able to raise much needed funds for their Drop-in Centre and young people’s support services such as Aylesbury Nightstop through the shop for charity website shop2fundraise.
Shop2fundraise is a simple, shop for charity system that does not cost the shopper a penny more than their normal purchase price. With over 1,000 online retailers having signed up to the scheme, they promise to donate a percentage of the purchase price to your chosen charity.
If you shop online, you can support Youth Concern (Aylesbury) following these simple steps:
1. Click here to go to the Youth Concern (Aylesbury) fundraising page.
2. Check that Youth Concern’s logo is the top left hand corner. If not, select change charity and enter our charity’s name to ensure all funds raised are for Youth Concern (Aylesbury).
3. Search in the relevant category for the online store you are looking for or search for a specific retailer in the find a retailer search box.
4. Click on the retailer’s logo. This will take you through to the website of your chosen online store.
5. Start shopping as normal.
6. Your chosen retailer will donate up to 5% of the value of your purchase to Youth Concern (Aylesbury).
If you need help to get started, do contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can go through the process with you in a 10 minute training session!
Thank you for your support!